Supporting your child’s mental health
A series of webinars covering issues relating to child and adolescent mental health and how you can further support your child with special educational needs.
By registering for this series you will be given access to support resources covering topics such as –
- Understanding and managing your child’s anxiety
- Adverse childhood experiences (ACE)
- Rejection sensitivity
- Maintaining a positive mindset for you and your child
- Encouraging healthy eating for a healthy mind
- Sleep and developing positive sleep routines
- Parenting in a pandemic: helping children and teens cope with anxiety
All the webinars are pre-recorded so that you can watch at your own pace.
Register below to be given free access to these resources.
If you have any queries please don’t hesitate to contact Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org.