Join us and celebrate Children's Mental Health Week
It's Children's Mental Health Week 7-13 February and to celebrate we've put together a series of webinars, podcasts and downloadable resources covering issues relating to child and adolescent mental health. Register here to receive your free pack now.
By signing up, you will be given access to a resource pack filled with advice and support.
Here’s what will be included:
- Supporting your child's mental health podcast
- Helping children and teens cope with anxiety
- A positive mindset for your and your family
- Sleep support
- Developing friendships
- An introduction to rejection sensitivity
- Encouraging healthy eating for a healthy mind
- Adverse childhood experiences (ACES)
- Five ways of wellbeing
- Understanding and managing anxiety
- Supporting your child's learning & mental health
- Mental health: positive mindset, positive results
Once registered, an email will be sent to you so that you can access the resources and watch, listen and learn at your own pace.
Can you help us spread the word about our Children's Mental Health support pack? If you would like a digital flyer so that you can share details with family, friends, and colleagues or on social media please don’t hesitate to get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org