ADHD Awareness Month Support Pack
To mark the occasion, we have put together a selection of our most popular webinars, podcasts and articles to celebrate the strengths and super-powers of young people who have ADHD.
By downloading this pack, you will be given access to a huge library of resources. Here's what topics you can expect to be covered:
- An introduction to ADHD, including what it is and how it can present in children
- ADHD & early years, boys, girls and teens
- Debunking myths and misrepresentations
- Top tips for ADHD assessment, diagnosis and support
- How to empower young people with the condition